How to choose the subjects for your Learning Agreement
The full list of our courses is available in Italian only. For any query do not hesitate to get in touch. Be aware that theoretical subjects are taught in Italian.
In general, Erasmus students attend practical subjects, therefore we can advice you to look for the following subject:
- Prassi esecutiva e repertorio (performance related to each instrument: Piano, Viola...)
- Musica da camera (chamber music)
- Quartetto ( Quartet, limited availability)
- Pratica pianistica (piano as a second instrument, limited availability)
- Pratica dell'acc. e della coll. al pf (Piano accompaniment)
- Musica d'insieme per fiati (Wind ensemble)
- Direzione e concertazione di coro (Choir conducting for didactic purposes, from the study plan of Didattica della Musica)
- Pratiche di musica d'insieme (Ensemble for didactic purposes, from the study plan of Didattica della Musica)
- Italian (given by the University of Cagliari - please check this page well in advance, limited places available https://www.unica.it/unica/it/ateneo_s04_ss020_sss06.page)
Check our Study Plan for the Bachelor Degree, choose your instrument and then select the pdf file called Piano di studio 2016/17
Check our Study Plan for the Master Degree, choose your instrument and then select the pdf file called DCSL Diploma Accademico di II livello di….
Subjects and credits
Once you are into your Study Plan check only these two columns: Campi disciplinari/ Disciplina for the subjects and CFA which stands for credits. The number of credits refers to the full accademic year. If you want to stay 1 semester only you need to halve the number of credits, also with decimals.
Data di ultima modifica: 14/03/2022