The academic year starts at the beginning of November. Most courses last the whole academic year, therefore the Conservatory
doesn’t have a real semester teaching structure. Nevertheless, exchange students may come for the so-called
second semester in February and have individual agreements with their teachers about programmes and exams. Exams take
place at the end of each course. Extra exam sessions can be agreed on by your teacher.
The common assessment methods may include attendance, oral and written exams, individual performance, group performance.
• Saint Saturnino (Patron saint of the city): October 30
• All Saints: November 1
• Immaculate Conception: Dec. 8
• Liberation Day: April 25
• Labour Day and Saint Efisio: May 1
• Anniversary of the Republic: June 2
NON - TEACHING PERIODS a.a. 2019-2020
• Christmas holidays: from December 23 to January 6, 2020, inclusive
• Easter holidays: from April 9 to April 15, 2020, inclusive
• Summer holidays: 1 - 31 August
Data di ultima modifica: 15/11/2019